Do you feel lethargic and sleepy during your productive hours of office or study? Want to stay awake and stay productive all day? Try black coffee, black coffee is preferred over other drinks as it contains caffeine which reduces tiredness in your body. It is loved because of its health benefits such as maintaining ideal body weight. A lot of celebrities use coffee to stay productive and healthy in spite, of loads of work. Also, some coffee lovers prefer it dark. If you want to know how to make the perfect cup of coffee for yourself just stay with us!
What Is Black Coffee?
Black coffee is an amazing beverage prepared using roasted coffee beans. It is made by adding coffee beans/coffee powder to water. In simple words, Black coffee is a simple coffee that is made by adding coffee in water without the addition of milk, sugar, or cream. Some people may add jaggery, mint leaves, sweetener, or sugar as per their taste preference. Black coffee can be served hot or with ice too. It is famous throughout the world with different names such as Americano.
How to Make Black Coffee at Home?
Ingredients needed to make coffee
1. Coffee beans/coffee powder
2. 1 cup water
3. Sugar/jaggery/Sweetener as per taste.
• Boil a full cup of water in a pan.
• Take your cup and add coffee powder. You may add sugar, sweetener, jaggery, or mint leaves as per your desire.
• You can avoid sugar if want to make it sugar-free.
• Add a small amount of Luke’s warm water and stir it well.
• Now, add boiling water to the cup and you will get your favorite cup of coffee at home.
How to Make Black Coffee for High Productivity and Studying?
1. Half tsp of coffee powder
2. Water- 1 cup
• Boil a full cup of water in a pan.
• Add your favorite coffee powder to a coffee mug.
• Then, take the boiling water and put it into the cup.
• Mix it well and enjoy your work or study.
How to Make Black Coffee for Weight Loss?
1. Water -1 and a quarter cup
2. Coffee powder – 1/4 tsp coffee powder
3. Cinnamon stick
4. Honey or stevia as per taste.
• Take a pan and add 1 and 1/4 cups of water to it.
• Keep it on medium flame and add coffee powder and cinnamon stick to water and let it boil.
• Allow it to boil till the water is reduced to one cup.
• Now, take your coffee in a cup and mix honey or sweetener as per your taste.
• You can avoid adding honey if you don’t want to change the aroma of coffee.
• Your diet black coffee is now ready. Enjoy it early in the morning or the evening before a workout.
Benefits of Drinking Black Coffee
Black coffee is known for its health benefits. It aids in weight loss, and fatigue and enhances the mood of an individual. But there is so much beneath the surface. Yes, drinking black coffee has many health and other benefits too. Some of them are discussed below:
Enhances Mood and Productivity– Coffee contains caffeine which stimulates the nervous system of an individual in turn, releasing dopamine and norepinephrine, which are happy chemicals that enhance your mood.
Reduces the Risk of Diabetes– Black coffee also helps in reducing the risk of diabetes. It increases the production of Insulin which helps in maintaining blood glucose levels and in turn, makes you healthier.
Promotes cardiovascular health- Moderate intake of black coffee not only enhances your heart health but also lowers the chances of stroke and many other cardiovascular ailments.
Good for Your Liver– The liver is one of the most important organs that perform various bodily functions. Consuming black coffee reduces the level of toxic enzymes found in the liver. Some studies also suggest that drinking black coffee can help to prevent lethal hepatic diseases like fatty liver, hepatitis, cancer, and liver cirrhosis.
Works as a Diuretic- Black coffee acts as a diuretic hence, increases the urine output from your body, making it toxins free.
Boosts Memory- Moderate amount of black coffee helps to prevent memory loss problems and keeps your neurons and brain cells healthy.
Helps to Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease Risk- Alzheimer’s disease mainly affects people of higher age, usually in their 60s. Regular consumption of black coffee reduces the chances of Alzheimer’s disease.
Reduces Stress Level- One of the most miraculous things about drinking coffee is that it gives you relief from chronic stress and tension. It stimulates the nervous system and increases happy chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
1. Can I use black coffee daily?
Black coffee is a powerful antioxidant. It contains Vitamin B2, B3, B5, Potassium, magnesium, and manganese. Consuming black coffee daily reduces the risk of diabetes which helps to prevent any organ damage in coming future. But it is recommended to take it in moderate amounts.
2. Can I drink black coffee on an empty stomach?
Coffee contains caffeine which may increase the production of acid in the stomach, but most of the people consuming it doesn’t face any digestive problem. So, can take it in the morning empty stomach.
3. What is the best time to drink black coffee?
As per experts, the most appropriate time to drink black coffee is to consume it at 3-4 hours after waking up, for example, if you get up at 7 a.m. then the right time would be 10 to 11 a.m.
4. How can you make black coffee tastier?
You may add a pinch of salt, honey, or mint leaves to make your coffee tastier and more flavored.
5. Does Black Coffee Help in Burning Fat?
Black coffee contains a compound named chlorogenic acid, which acts as a weight loss promoter. If you consume coffee after your meal then the chlorogenic acid slows down glucose production and in turn, reduces the accumulation of fat in the body, leading to fat loss and reduced body weight.
Black coffee is the best mood enhancer and stress reliever. Some people consume it to reduce their body weight and stay active. The caffeine in black coffee increases happy chemicals like dopamine and serotonin which leads to enhanced mood and better productivity. Consuming coffee in moderate amounts can be miraculous for your health. It is the best alternative to your regular coffee with sugar and milk.